What is a CS-VUE Authorised Reseller?
CS-VUE forms reseller partnerships with established environmental consulting firms in New Zealand and Australia. Through the Reseller agreement environmental consultants provide reciprocal services to existing CS-VUE customers, and are incentivised to imbed the product into their clients operations, which enables an innovative new range of services to be offered.
Why become a CS-VUE Authorised Reseller?
- Data access: Direct online access to client compliancy data and environmental management tools.
- Automation: Automated oversight and notification reminders of client permit lapse and expiry dates.
- Reporting: Provision of customer organisational risk status reporting.
- Consulting Services Platform: CS-VUE is a tool from which numerous innovative and high value environmental management consulting services can be provided.
- Client Retention: Resellers enjoy excellent client retention as a result of being closely associated with end user data.
How do I become a CS-VUE Authorised Reseller?
If you are an established environmental services provider in New Zealand or Australia who deals with regulatory environmental compliance, environmental audits or incident management, please get in contact with us.
- Environmental Planning and Urban Design
- Wastewater, stormwater and potable water engineers
- Civil engineers – telecommunications, transport, industrial
- Land developers
- Environmental policy specialists and law practitioners
- Defence, mining and oil and gas contractors
- Agricultural consultants
- Local, regional and central government consultants
Become a CS-VUE Reseller
We’re setting the benchmark…and this software is very much a part of that benchmark. It adds incredible data management because we were talking about legal activities here – potentially illegal activities if you’re not doing your job right.”